[Radiance-general] RAYPATH problems

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:01:52 PDT 2017

Hi David,

It's difficult to say for certain, but you should know that altering your .bashrc file only affects the next open Terminal window.  It doesn't change the RAYPATH setting in the shell you already have running.

You should open a new Terminal window and enter "echo $RAYPATH" to make sure your environment setting is in effect.  If it is, and you can read the associated directory, then something else must be wrong.

Cheers,
-Greg