[Radiance-general] RAYPATH problems

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:35:22 PDT 2017

David

Check that picture.cal is indeed used as "picture.cal" and not as
"./picture.cal". The leading "./" will only search in the current scene
directory and ignore the RAYPATH settings.

You can also type

    source ./bashrc

in the terminal to reread the configuration and apply any changes you made
to the current bash session.