[Radiance-general] Danaplon glazing - Glass or Trans?

Richard Mistrick RGMARC at engr.psu.edu
Wed Oct 21 05:45:03 PDT 2015

Terrance,

Your trans material for the Opal version doesn’t include any reflectance.  Assuming that the visible reflectance is similar to the 35% solar reflectance for this product, and all transmission is diffuse, the result would be:

void trans Danpalon_Sheeting_Opal_4mm
0
0
7   0.75   0.75   0.75   0   0  0.533   0

If you want to have this be a combination of specular and diffuse transmittance, then the last number is the fraction of light transmitted that is in the specular component.  You can add some roughness by changing the second zero in the fourth line.

Rick