[Radiance-general] Danaplon glazing - Glass or Trans?

Terrance McMinn t.mcminn at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 21 10:02:37 PDT 2015

Hello Rick,

Off List questions...

This is very helpful.

 From the catalogue for 4mm Danpalon Opal
LT% = 40 - LT % of visible light transmission (400 - 700nm)
ST% = 44 - ST % of total solar radiation transmission (300 – 2800nm)
SR% = 35 - SR % of total solar reflection (300-2800nm)
SHGC = 0.48 -  SHGC Solar Heat Gain Coefficient.

I am wondering how you arrived at the 7 parameters: red green blue spec
rough trans tspec
Actually (red green blue and trans)

Regards
*Terrance McMinn*

Notice - This message contains confidential information intended only
for the exclusive use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality
is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. If you have
received this message in error please delete the document and notify me
immediately.

Any opinion, text, documentation or attachment received is valid as at
the date of issue only. The recipient is responsible for reviewing the
status of the transferred information and should advise me immediately
upon receipt of any discrepancy.