[Radiance-general] REVIT to Radiance pipeline

Bshara Rezik bshara at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:09:58 PST 2015

Hello Rob,

I had developed a Revit plugin for a Revit -> Radiance workflow in my
Master's thesis, but it lacked the ability to convert materials since it
actually used the dxf2rad component.

If it could  still help, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Bshara Rezik* |* B.Arch, M.Sc.

ARCHITECTURE | INTERIOR *| *SUSTAINABLE *|* DESIGN

Address: HaNasi 28A, Apt. 6*,* Haifa, Israel *|* Tel: +972-54-6314584
Website: http://www.bshara-arch.com *|* e-mail: bshara at gmail.com *|*
LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/pub/bshara-rezik/20/726/981>

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Germán Molina Larrain <germolinal at gmail.com