[Radiance-general] REVIT to Radiance pipeline

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:01:06 PST 2015

Hi Rob,

I do not really like promoting myself, but there is another SketchUp plugin
out there (groundhog, www.groundhogproject.org) that might help you
overcome the challenges you are finding with su2rad...? I honestly do not
know, because I have not used su2rad in a very long time, but I can tell
you that I am using Groundhog succesfully on SU2015.

About the Revit to Radiance plugin, I actually thought on developing it a
while ago, after an important person on the industry recommended it.
However, I do not use Windows, do not have a Revit license and did not have
the resources to work on a project like that. As I mentioned, someone on
the industry asked about it, so I have to agree in that there are
incentives to do it.

Best,

Germán