[Radiance-general] HELP Atmosphere, creating hdr and luminance fotos

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:49:25 PDT 2015

Hi Jasper,

If you just want to create HDR images from exposure-bracketed
photographs, why not try out WebHDR:

http://www.jaloxa.eu/webhdr

It relies on Greg's hdrgen, which is essentially the engine behind
Photosphere.

The only downside is that I had to limit the resolution of the HDR image
so as to not run out of storage space on my server.

Hope this help

Cheers

Axel