[Radiance-general] HELP Atmosphere, creating hdr and luminance fotos

Jasper Overduin overduin.jasper at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:38:57 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am making hdr and want to have luminace fotos as well. I dont have a MAC,
and using the one of somebody else. Is there another program or way to
install atmosphere on a windows? I saw some stuff on the internet of
running mac on a windows but wanted to know if there is a solution that is
easier!

Greetings Jasper

*Jasper Overduin*
MSc. Building Technology graduate student at Delft University of Technology
MSc. Tecnología del Edificio estudiante graduado en la Universidad
Tecnológica de Delft

*S* Groenhoevelaan 3
*P* 2343 BP Oegstgeest
*T* +31 6 15 64 48 56 (NL)