[Radiance-general] HELP Atmosphere, creating hdr and luminance fotos

Jasper Overduin overduin.jasper at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:13:25 PDT 2015

I have to use Evalglare as well, but that is on the windows. Want to cut
out the parts where the MAC is needed, Photospere.. Resolution for
Evalglare is maxium 800px width and height so thats not the problem.

*Jasper Overduin*
MSc. Building Technology graduate student at Delft University of Technology

*S* Groenhoevelaan 3
*P* 2343 BP Oegstgeest
*T* +31 6 15 64 48 56 (NL)
*T* +56 9 51 11 76 48 (CL)