[Radiance-general] rcontrib for rendering - missing required modifier argument

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:24:19 PDT 2015

On 5/15/2015 8:55 AM, Guglielmetti, Robert wrote:
> Welp, it appears that the '*' wildcard expansion does not work with Windows in the standard shell, even though the wildcard does work with other internal commands, such as 'type' (Windows-speak for 'cat'). As they say: WTF?

The "cmd" shell does not do filename expansion; commands that support it
do it themselves--"cmd" is quite minimal. To make that pcompos command
work, it would have to be provided with the full list of files, spelled
out. This could be done in Windows PowerShell or perhaps via some
combination of command. Anyone who knows Windows scripting well willing
to provide an alternative?

Randolph