[Radiance-general] rcontrib for rendering - missing required modifier argument

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri May 15 08:55:06 PDT 2015

Welp, it appears that the '*' wildcard expansion does not work with Windows in the standard shell, even though the wildcard does work with other internal commands, such as 'type' (Windows-speak for 'cat'). As they say: WTF?

- Rob

P.S. The wildcard does expand correctly with pcompos in a Cygwin shell, so there's that.

P.P.S. You can install a lightweight Cygwin shell by simply installing Git for Windows (https://msysgit.github.io/). You get a proper BASH shell in Windows with minimal effort. Highly recommended.