[Radiance-general] rcontrib for rendering - missing required modifier argument

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Fri May 15 10:40:49 PDT 2015

Rob,
Getting off-topic, but not sure if it warrants a separate thread... you imply that we can run Radiance commands in the Git for Windows bash shell. Is there an advantage to doing so, in comparison to Cygwin (which I have used in the past)? Both would have the clear advantages of being able to use more powerful scripted commands when compared to the Windows cmd prompt, but Git-bash is more lightweight while Cygwin would be more powerful (for things unrelated to Radiance?)? In both cases install according to normal Windows Radiance installation and adjust paths as necessary in each environment?

-Chris