[Radiance-general] falsecolor error

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:45:09 PST 2015

Thanks, Joe.  The fc image you put up on Dropbox was created with the
old palette, which is available in the latest falsecolor.pl with the
'-pal spec' option.  You're using either an older official version, or
falsecolor2 (not sure what the default palette is there).

Anyhow, I'm glad it's all working for you

Best

Axel