[Radiance-general] falsecolor error

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:31:13 PST 2015

Dear Axel and Vlad, thank you very much for your suggestions!

Vlad's advice works: change the "-i" option to "-ip", and I got the
following:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m3fq6ilbic5n6in/gendaylit_fc.hdr?dl=0

Maybe the falsecolor I'm using is actually "falsecolor2" which use the "-i"
option when specifying an hdr image file ....

Apologize for my late reply!

Joe