[Radiance-general] problem of gencumulativesky driven through Python

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Thu Feb 19 23:04:30 PST 2015

--------
WARNING: At least one of the links in the message below goes to an .exe file,
which could be malicious. To learn how to protect yourself, please go here:
https://commons.lbl.gov/x/_591B
--------

One correction to my previous post -- it does seem that, as was noted,
the source code is available with Daysim 3. I didn't know that. I would
presume that this is the corrected version, but I do not know for sure.
If flipping your longitude input gives you better results, then it isn't.

Alstan