[Radiance-general] problem of gencumulativesky driven through Python

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:20:12 PST 2015

Thank you, Thomas and Alstan!

I need to check the use of Python's subprocess module.

Anyway, other than Alstan's way of constructing the command, the following
seems working as well. Am I using it correctly?

*import subprocess as spcmd = "GenCumulativeSky  +s1  -a 51.15  -o 0.18  -m
-0.0 -h 0  -E  -time 0 24  -date 1 1 12 31
./GBR_London.Gatwick.037760_IWEC.epw > ./gcs_LD.cal"process = sp.Popen(cmd,
shell=True)process.wait()print "OK!"*