[Radiance-general] Incomplete epw information

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Apr 14 07:47:52 PDT 2015

I would recommend running a regular epw file through the utility "epw2wea", which takes a weather file from the EnergyPlus database and converts it for use with gendaymtx. This way you can see exactly which subset of information gendaymtx needs, and in what format. It's basically the Daysim weather input format (and it's less info than what you have in your custom weather file there). Your file format is not what gendaymtx expects, and is probably the cause of your troubles.