[Radiance-general] Incomplete epw information

Daniel Uribe dnuribe at uc.cl
Tue Apr 14 07:39:44 PDT 2015

Dear:

I have the following problem with the Radiance lighting simulation:

I created a climate file from a weather station data. I have the following
parameters:

- Dry bulb temperature
- Dew point temperature
- Relative humidity
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Horizontal infrared radiation from sky
- Global horizontal radiation
- Direct normal radiation
- Diffuse normal radiation
- Visibility

All other data assumed to be zero.

With this weather file, simulation isn't done correctly, so if it happens
if I use a weather file from EnergyPlus database.

What data are required for the simulation, in order to complete my weather
file?

Regards.

--
Daniel Uribe Cáceres