[Radiance-general] Frit Glass trans Paramters

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Apr 6 12:24:31 PDT 2015

Hi Andy,

This seems as good a time as any. I put together a blog post about Glass
in Radiance <http://modsimvis.blogspot.com/>. I need to add some
information about the optics2rad script but have not gotten around to
it. But it may be a helpful resource as the topic (glaze) does seem to
come up.

Best,

-Jack

--
Jack de Valpine
President

Visarc Incorporated
www.visarc.com

channeling technology for superior design and construction