[Radiance-general] IES files and MGF geometry

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Wed Nov 5 07:14:18 PST 2014

Do I understand that the problem is not generating geometry much taller than the actual lens, but rather that that it generates a cylinder with top and bottom circles, while only the shell of the cylinder is the actual light emitter? I had started to reply regarding adjusting the height in the IES file, but maybe someone else knows a solution for the top/bottom surface problem - which would be good to know.