[Radiance-general] How to verify an IES file ?

Vaib vaibhavjain.co at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:52:40 PDT 2014

Hi Rob,

You are right, its better to check the converted IES file, to have
confidence in what ies2rad has converted (as Thomas also pointed out). I
just did mine using ltview.pl, and it looks okay to me. Distribution looks
apparently similar to the polar diagram. I have included the image from
ltview.pl in the initial report on cloud.

Thanks for letting me know about the script.

Best regards,
Vaibhav