[Radiance-general] How to verify an IES file ?

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:45:22 PDT 2014

Hi Vaib,

just to add to Rob's comment.  There is also a new ltpict.pl script that
renders a four-view representation of the light output distribution of
a light fitting or IES file.

Conceptually, the ltview/ltpict pair is simular to objview/objpict:
One is interactive, the other renders an HDR image.

I don't think ltpict helps you with your particular problem, but I
thought this thread provides a good opportunity for promoting it.

Regards

Axel