[Radiance-general] importing illuminance contour back to SketchUp?

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:54:43 PDT 2014

Ery

Iirc you load the values in Ecotect into the grid and not directly into the
model. So Ecotect can assign the values sequentially to the grid points. In
su2rad you don't have that association and need to provide the coordinates
in the same file. You can use the Unix tool 'join' to combine the
coordinates from the points file and the results. If you are not used to
command line tools you can also use Excel and export the sheet as CSV file.