[Radiance-general] HDR Sky Camera @ LBNL's Flexlab

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 26 16:48:07 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

LBNL has installed an HDR sky camera at our new FLEXLAB site:
http://flexskycam.lbl.gov. I've uploaded sample data, including hdr images
and csv datafiles, recorded by the camera for three days over the past
week( clear, partly cloudy and overcast). We're happy to share more data
with other researchers and daylight practitioners (but we don't have much
to offer yet).

The images can be mapped to a Radiance sky for simulation under real sky
conditions. I have not used the sky HDR images yet, myself, so if anybody
uses them successfully please report back and share what you've done!

Questions about the camera hardware and capabilities should be directed to
Chris Humann at Terrestrial Light.

Best,
Andy