[Radiance-general] HDR Sky Camera @ LBNL's Flexlab

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:59:03 PDT 2014

Hi, Andy, thanks for sharing LBNL's sky mapping experiment!

Can you kindly advice on resources that elaborate on how to use HDR sky
image for daylight simulation? Does it involve specifying the HDR image,
rather than a "skyfunc", as the material identifier for the sky geometry?
How is the pixel value of a given point on the HDR image converted to
luminance value of the corresponding position on the sky?

Thanks!
- Joe

Andrew McNeil <amcneil at lbl.gov>于2014年6月27日星期五写道: