[Radiance-general] FW: BSDF Material Error

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:19:12 PDT 2013

Hi Islam,

You have not really provided enough information to even offer suggestions as to possible causes.  The Radiance file you attached doesn't even contain your BSDF material.  It is a single-material object made of a smokey dielectric.

At the very least, you should include the error that you got and the context in which you got it.  Otherwise, no one can help you.

Best,
-Greg