[Radiance-general] FW: BSDF Material Error

Islam Mashaly islam.akm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:08:44 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madame,
I've tried using the BSDF function to create a material using Diva for Rhino. I added this line to the code :
void BSDF testmat6 0 bsdf_0c.xml 0 1 0 .00
and I'm sure that my .xml file is working as I've tried it on a BSDF viewer and it worked.Once I run the simulation on Diva for Rhino an error appears in German language. What I assume that I've wrote something wrong in the material file so that's why I cannot run the simulation. But I can't find the error, can you help me out with it?
I used the genBSDF function to convert the .rad file to an .xml file.
Sincerely,Islam Mashaly.