[Radiance-general] FW: BSDF Material Error

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Tue Sep 10 05:21:59 PDT 2013

Hi Islam,

The error you see is an artifact of the wxFalsecolor program trying to
open a failed simulation file.

For DIVA-specific help it makes sense to move this discussion to the
http://diva4rhino.com/ support forums. But in this case, you can figure
out the explicit error by editing the
C:\DIVA\Temp\RhinoFileName\Filename_img.bat file to include a PAUSE at the
last line. Then just run the batch file, and you should see the error
message direct from Radiance. With that in hand, we can probably help more.

Best,
Alstan