[Radiance-general] Tone mapping for animation

David Geisler-Moroder david.moroder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:45:12 PDT 2013

Perfect, thanks for the clarification Greg!

Another short note:
I just found out that one thing that also made my life hard with getting
the scene constantly exposed was the inclusion of a time stamp in the image
with psign before sending the image through pcond... stupid error on my
side as this introduces virtual luminances that are not in the scene.