[Radiance-general] Tone mapping for animation

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:17:29 PDT 2013

Indeed.  The usual way of getting a label into an image is using pcompos, which strips the image of exposure information that pcond needs to do its job.  Since the output of pcond in most cases has lost its useful luminance information, it works well to apply the label at that point and/or convert to some non-HDR image type via ra_whatever.

Cheers,
-Greg