[Radiance-general] Desktop radiance Glare Analysis: Pcond

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:54:31 PST 2013

That's a good practice, and one I follow as well.  Since pcond output is meant to be sent to a printer or low dynamic-range display device, converting it to a lower bit-depth at the same time makes perfect sense.  Some of the programs that convert to such formats have built-in tone-mappers that are similar to pcond but less sophisticated and faster.  See the ra_bmp '-e' option and the normtiff command.

-Greg