[Radiance-general] Desktop radiance Glare Analysis: Pcond

Sim Swee Ling Annie anniesim at surbana.com
Wed Feb 27 22:39:18 PST 2013

Thanks all for the advise & help!

Understand now that pcond -h is mainly for visual purpose. Hence, does
that also meant the exposure settings should not be adjusted (for
comparison of clear and darker glass)?

I am currently using the Desktop Radiance via Ecotect plug-in. Is there a
recommendation to which free tool available I can use that still allow me
to do glare analysis for an Ecotect model with better accuracy?

Have downloaded "radiance-4.2.a-win32.exe" but not too sure where to
start... What is the application difference with the Ecotect desktop
radiance plug-in I am using now. Am I supposed to generate an image via
Ecotect and use command prompt to run the analysis or there is another
tool I would need to download?

Cheers,
Ann

If you are not the email's intended recipient, kindly inform the sender
and delete it.
The email may contain confidential information which should not be
retained, nor disclosed to another individual.