[Radiance-general] Desktop radiance Glare Analysis: Pcond

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:20:28 PST 2013

THat's a good idea, Chris. I usually make it a habit to name my tone mapped .hdr files with a suffix that indicates to me that it's been run through the pixel wringer, and of course the header will also indicate that the image is the product of pond, but your method eliminates the middle man. =)

- Rob