[Radiance-general] Strange results

Alex Krickx akrickx at integralgroup.com
Fri Feb 22 09:04:30 PST 2013

Hi Catarina,

Ecotect works, but is not free.

I've found the best way to install/access Radiance on Windows machines is
the OpenStudio installer - it's free and updated.
https://openstudio.nrel.gov/getting-started-developer/getting-started-radiance

Good luck!
Alex

*Alex Krickx* | LEED AP
Project Engineer
*Integral Group *| 427 13th Street | Oakland CA USA 94612
T 510.663.2070 x 247
integralgroup.com <http://www.integralgroup.com/> | *
akrickx at integralgroup.com*

***Trust* | *Nurture** *| *Inspire*