[Radiance-general] Strange results

Catarina Araújo catarinaba7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:53:35 PST 2013

Hi Lars,

Thank you very much.
Yes, after analyzing my results I also think that I have a problem with the
skylight but I can not understand where...

I have already think to use the Radiance. Daysim is not good for me because
I also want to simulate artificial light. I read somewhere that I can
insert my model in use Autodesk Ecotect Analysis software and the export it
and simulate with the Radiance. Is this right?

However I am not sure if it is free?
Where can I download it?

Best regards,
Catarina