[Radiance-general] [Radiance-openstudio] Updated Radiance Installers Available

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Fri Feb 22 06:57:10 PST 2013

Sorry for taking this topic back alive but I have two questions.

1.- (I do not know much about programming) Why are dctimestepCPU(GPU) no
longer needed? is this new version as fast as GPU calculation? was there ay
disadvantage?

2.- It seems that I can not download the epw2wea program. Do I have to
download the entire DAYSIM package?

THANKS

German

>>> robert.guglielmetti at nrel.gov