[Radiance-general] [Radiance-openstudio] Updated Radiance Installers Available

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 19 14:07:50 PST 2013

Just to clarify, you do need the newest head version of dctimestep to use
the skymatrix generated by gendaymtx in a three-phase calc.

it goes like this:
gendaylit Chicago.wea > Chicago.smx
dctimestep -n 8760 sensors.vmx fenestration.xml exterior.dmx Chicago.smx >
illuminance.txt

(where -n is the number of time steps in your sky matrix file)

You can use epw2wea from daysim to convert epw to wea format (
http://daysim.ning.com/subprogram/epw2wea).

Andy