[Radiance-general] Radiance's optics

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Wed Nov 28 12:26:40 PST 2012

Thanks for the quick response Bob!

It is a little bit clearer now, But. the radiance considered by the
software is, then, only the visible part of  the sun's radiance? If I
wanted to compute the total solar radiation (including IR and UV). Should I
compute (,265*R+.67*...)/vf ; where "vf" is the visible fraction of the
solar spectrum?

Thanks Very much!