[Radiance-general] ra_gif: out of memory error

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:26:01 PDT 2012

Thanks Greg,

In fact for input Radiance model I generate automatically big number of
images in my program, and can't say in advance what would be the size of
any image.
-n 1 is definitely the safest solution (although in my case also
calculation time is important - since numerous images).

Thanks for answer anyway, because it is now clear why I get error messages.

Marija