[Radiance-general] Genskyvec error revisited

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Jul 25 11:01:03 PDT 2012

Well, it looks like WindowsXP isn't the only problem. While genskyvec.pl
works fine with piped input from the command line on Windows7, when it's
called from within my Ruby script, I get the same error that Ryan Southall
reported with his Python script
(http://www.radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-general/2012-July/008758
.html).

Greg, I tried your suggestion again as well:

>I can't test it for you, but I suspect the line:
> } elsif (/\sskyfunc\s*$/) {
>is the problem.  Try removing the final '\s*' to make it:
>	} elsif (/\sskyfunc$/) {

...but no luck.

Ryan, have you made any more progress with this issue? Anyone else?
Bueller?

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory