[Radiance-general] using turbidity in gensky

David Appelfeld d.appelfeld at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:25:26 PDT 2011

Hi Greg and Thomas,

thank you for the answer. I was not sure if I can use -R option, because I
have available only global horizontal irradiation and illuminance and it
seems from gensky manual that I need to have direct irradiance measured
horizontally without the diffuse contribution.
In the case I can use -R option, will the gensky looks simple like this
gensky 9 5 12:30CEST -a 55.964875 -o -12.4934 -m -15 +s -R 600

thank you
David