[Radiance-general] Sources for material reflectances

Krystyna Zelenay kzelenay at berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:19:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering whether there are any comprehensive sources with
material visible light reflectances (for a range of construction
materials)? I have come across publications that have some information
but they typically contain only a few material reflectances, rarely
more than 20 and do not go into much detail about anticipated
variations in material reflectances. I often I have to look up one
material reflectance in one source and then look for another material
in another source.

I looked through the Radiance archives and while the question of a
database has come up before, it sounds like there is no such database?
Is there at least a relatively comprehensive source one could
reference for architectural lighting analyses?

Thank you,

Krystyna