[Radiance-general] Re: Python Radiance Package

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:36:21 PST 2010

Well, it sounds like there is significant groundswell around this idea.  I suggest that interested parties/developers organize a host site for this effort and someone (Dave?) take charge of the project.  It's not something I can personally help with, and there aren't enough spare resources or Python experts at LBNL to manage such a project as far as I know.  Ongoing maintenance is something to think about as well, as new Radiance releases will likely continue to have some minor changes and some major additions.

Best,
-Greg