[Radiance-general] Re: Diffuse reflectance measurements and GretagMacbeth ColorChecker reflectance values

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:24:27 PDT 2010

Very quickly, you can look at the "Tools for Materials" section of the SIGGRAPH '96 course notes here:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/sg96crs.pdf

The Radiance tool you want to check out is macbethcal, and you can look in src/px/macbethcal.c to find the MacBeth color checker measurements.  There are some tips as well in Chapter 5 of "Rendering with Radiance" if you have that.

On a Mac, you can use Photosphere from <www.anyhere.com> to calibrate a camera, as described in Mehlika Inanici's technical reort:

	http://gaia.lbl.gov/btech/papers/57545.pdf

Best,
-Greg