[Radiance-general] Falsecolor auto scale

Giovanni Betti gbetti at fosterandpartners.com
Thu May 6 09:06:04 PDT 2010

Amazing!

At a quick test it works seamlessly!!!
Thanks a lot!

Best,

-----Original Message-----
From: radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org
[mailto:radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org] On Behalf Of
Thomas Bleicher
Sent: 06 May 2010 17:00
To: Radiance general discussion
Subject: Re: [Radiance-general] Falsecolor auto scale

Giovanni.

It's your lucky day! It turns out that I have all my packaging
requirements here on my work PC. I have added a "-s auto" option and
tested it a tiny bit. You have to do the rest.

I couldn't send you the file via PM so I have uploaded a zip with the
binary here:

https://sites.google.com/site/tbleicher/radiance/wxfalsecolor/falsecolor
2.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

If the link doesn't work go the attachments at the bottom of the page.

To the rest of you out there: I really haven't done much testing. Use
at your own risk. There will be another release of
wxfalsecolor/falsecolor2 soon which will include this feature (and
more).

Thomas