[Radiance-general] Falsecolor auto scale

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu May 6 08:59:58 PDT 2010

Giovanni.

It's your lucky day! It turns out that I have all my packaging
requirements here on my work PC. I have added a "-s auto" option and
tested it a tiny bit. You have to do the rest.

I couldn't send you the file via PM so I have uploaded a zip with the
binary here:

https://sites.google.com/site/tbleicher/radiance/wxfalsecolor/falsecolor2.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

If the link doesn't work go the attachments at the bottom of the page.

To the rest of you out there: I really haven't done much testing. Use
at your own risk. There will be another release of
wxfalsecolor/falsecolor2 soon which will include this feature (and
more).

Thomas