[Radiance-general] Falsecolor auto scale

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:58:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

For one or multiple false color images generation you can use
RadDisplay<http://deluminaelab.com/en/raddisplay_details.html>.

You have an option for palette type "Image based proportional", and it makes
palette according to values in the image, You can change number of colors,
and also start and end color for the palette.

There is an option to make multiple FC images at once using common color
palette and scale.
On images manipulatio tab you have a section "Create false color images",
and there you can define multiple images and create for the same palette FC
images.

Note that scale and colors palette is made littlebit different then in
Radiance (but still based on colors in original False color program).

If you have futher questions on this topic, you can contact me here on list
or on private mail.

Regards,
Marija

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Giovanni Betti <gbetti at fosterandpartners.com