[Radiance-general] Re: trans dashboard widget

Chris Humann chris at coolshadow.com
Wed May 5 10:19:38 PDT 2010

Hi Andy, this is great!  Looking forward to the iPhone app.....

I'm curious how / where you and others are obtaining / calculating the
input values for Trans, specifically for the transmitted specular
component?  I've often found this (Tspec) a tough value to get or
derive at as it's not measured for the LBNL, IDGB data base, nor by
most glass and film manufactures.

Cheers,
Chris
Christian Humann ~ Associate