[Radiance-dev] Re: [Radiance-general] Re: Radiance 4.0 release

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Wed Mar 31 13:12:50 PDT 2010

Jack de Valpine wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I think they are relatively portable. In our typical environment, I
> normally compile on the old Fedore Core 5 server, but then run on a
> variety of Linux installations with the binaries served via NFS. I would
> be happy to tar the latest compiles and upload them somewhere if that
> would be a help.

You could just create a backport of the official Debian packages. Guess its even
possible to use an Ubuntu PPA for that. If there is enough interest, I would
build the packages, too, but I need to know for which architecture and which
Ubuntu version.

Cheers,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F