[Radiance-dev] Re: [Radiance-general] Re: Radiance 4.0 release

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Mar 29 11:30:31 PDT 2010

Hi Greg,

I think they are relatively portable. In our typical environment, I
normally compile on the old Fedore Core 5 server, but then run on a
variety of Linux installations with the binaries served via NFS. I would
be happy to tar the latest compiles and upload them somewhere if that
would be a help.

-Jack